2. Heat the remaining oil in
a large pan and cook the onion, celery and garlic for about 5
3. Add the chili and flour and
cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add the stock, then the
4. Cut the peppers and eggplant
into 1 inch chunks and add to the pan with the thyme and sugar.
5. Bring to a boil, cover and
simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add the seafood to the pan and
simmer for an additional 5 minutes until tender. Add lime juice, salt and
pepper to taste.
7. Stir in the parsley, ladle into
bowls, and serve with crusty bread and chilled white wine.