1. Put bulgur in a bowl of hot water, soak for 10
minutes or until tender, drain. Heat oil in a skilled, saute mushrooms,
carrots, onions, garlic for 15 mins. Let cook.
2. Grind walnuts and sunflower seeds, put into a
bowl, add sesame seeds, bulgur, and wheat germ.
3. Mix sauteed vegetables with parsley, dill,
Tahini, chickpeas, tamari, lemon juice, cayenne, salt, pepper, and cumin
until blended (small lumps ok). Add to the sesame-bulgur mixture, mix
well. Chill thoroughly to firm the mixture.
4. Shape into patties, pat with oil, cook 4
minutes on each side, flip carefully with a Wide spatula to keep from
5. Serve on toasted rolls with slices of tomato,
sprouts, cucumber, yogurt