5. Mix well and cook for another 2 minutes and then put aside.
6. Sift the flour, ½ cup of cornflour and salt in a bowl.
7. Make a well in the center and add the egg into it.
8. With a wooden spoon mix the flour into the egg and slowly add 4/5 cup of water to make a smooth batter.
9. Heat a little peanut oil in a frying pan and spread batter thinly to cover base.
10. Cook pancake on one side and remove.
11. Use up all the batter in making such pancakes.
12. Place the prawn filling in the center of each pancake.
13. Roll it and fold in the ends, securing them with cornflour paste and deep fry them till golden brown.
14. Drain well and serve hot.