1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderately
high heat until a strip of won ton bounces across the surface.
Add the won ton strips in batches and fry, turning, until crisp and
golden, about 1 minute.
2. Transfer to paper towels, drain well.
In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, chicken, bean sprouts, yellow
pepper and cucumber.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the lime
juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, chilies, nutmeg, lemon grass, ginger, mint
4. Add the dressing to the salad and toss well.
5. Gently fold in the crisp won ton strips.
6. Turn out onto a serving platter and sprinkle
with the peanuts.