1. Poach and cool chicken breasts. Cut into
bite-sized pieces and reserve.
Cook noodles. Drain and toss into a large bowl with ½ cup soy sauce, then
2. Cool to room temperature, occasionally stirring
the noodles to coat thoroughly.
3. Combine mayonnaise with mustard, sesame oil and
the remaining ¼ cup soy sauce and chili oil to taste. Refrigerate until
ready to use.
4. Add chicken, green onions, carrots, sweet
pepper, bamboo shoots, mini corn and chopped cilantro to noodles. Mix
gently. Add mayonnaise mixture and blend well. Cover and refrigerate until
ready to serve, preferable overnight.
5. Just before serving add julienne snow peas,
adding a little extra soy sauce and peanut oil or mayonnaise if noodles
6. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serves 10 to 12 as a