1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water
according to the package directions.
2. Pour into a colander, drain and rinse under
cold running water, separating the strands while rinsing.
3. Drain well, place in a large bowl and toss with
2 tbsp of sesame oil. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. To make the dressing, whisk all of the dressing
ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over the pasta salad and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend the flavors.
5. Bring to room temperature before serving.