1. For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar
with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well before using.
2. For onions, trim coarse green tops; cut bulbs
into julienne strips.
3. Combine in a plastic bag with flour, ginger and
salt; shake to coat.
4. Heat 1 inch of vegetable oil in a heavy
saucepan. When hot, add onions; fry until crisp and light brown, about 1
minute. Drain on paper towels.
5. Hold for up to 2 hours at room temperature.
6. For salad, remove meat from chicken, discarding
skin, fat and bones.
7. Arrange ingredients on greens, top with
dressing and onions.