5. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet and set it
6. Dry chicken.
7. Each piece should be evenly coated.
Place chicken on the wire rack. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
8. To serve, place a piece of chicken on each of 4
9. Pour some sauce in a crescent on the bottom
edge of each plate around the chicken but not on it.
10. Place the remaining chicken on a platter and
pass the remaining sauce in a clear pitcher.
11. Place all the remaining ingredients in a
blender or food processor.
12. Flick the motor on and off until a thin
flecked green sauce is achieved.
Serve at once.