2. Increase heat to medium-high. Add chicken and
cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink and cooked through, 3
minutes. Remove chicken to plate, set aside.
Add broccoli, stirring to coat with cooking liquids. Add 1/4 cup water to
skillet, cover and cook until crisp-tender 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Return chicken to skillet. Add broth,
grapefruit juice, and soy sauce.
5. In small cup, combine cornstarch with 1 tbsp
cold water until cornstarch is dissolved. Add cornstarch mixture to
skillet increase heat to high. Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture
boils and thickens slightly.
6. Add grapefruit sections to skillet; heat
7. Spoon chicken and broccoli, mixture onto
serving platter. Garnish with reserved ginger.