4. Add as much water to bind the ingredients
5. Form into ball.
6. Roll out dough to 1/8 inches thick.
7. Fit dough into prepared pie plate.
8. Flute edges and chill for 10 minutes.
9. Prepare Apple Filling: Pare and slice apple
10. Put apple slice in a bowl and sprinkle with
11. Combine with sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Toss
into the apple slices. If very juicy add flour.
12. Turn into prepared crust.
13. Top with grated cheese.
14. Prepare Topping: Cut in chilled butter into
flour. Add Walnuts and brown sugar.
15. Sprinkle mixture on top of apple filling.
16. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden