1. Place margarine and sugar in large bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is light and fluffy.
2. Beat eggs in a separate bowl with a hand or electric whisk.
3. Sieve flour and baking powder Into a plate.
4. Little by little add in the flour and eggs into
the margarine mixture, mixing well.
5. Add in the desiccated coconut (or raisins) and mix well.
6. Place paper cups for the cakes
onto a baking tray and put a heaped tsp into each paper cup.
7. Preheat oven for 15 minutes and bake for 15-20 minutes (on middle shelf)
at temperature 160C.